Sharing my Vlog

Today, I would like to announce that I finally had the courage to create my YouTube channel called Super Social WAHM where in I will be sharing my ideas about my experiences and knowledge as a Virtual Assistant and to also share my videos about my life as a mother.

I will vlog anything desirable hahaha related to my career mixed with raising a child.

I have shoot and published my welcome video, just click here. And I would like your opinion, and comments to improve my future videos. I am so excited. If you want to watch it, it is available below.



Also, yesterday my daughter asked me to film her while having a bubble bath with her new toy. She always wanted to have a YouTube channel just like other little girls who are successful with their own YouTube channel showcasing their new toys, hobbies, playtime, etc. I know you are so kind.... hehehe here is her video. Please watch it. She needs to practice more, I know. You opinion please.... Thanks much!!!


Comments