Why do you blog?

Manila is not so  hot today than usual. A great day to start with a sip of coffee. Its 10:30 AM here, I have not started anything yet on my work. I know I have a lot of phone calls to make in Australia and emails to send to clients. As I always do, I make it a point to read blogs, and connect with other mom bloggers, in particular at least a couple one to two hours before I could start working. It's a hobby turned addiction, I guess?


We have a lot of reasons why we blog. Some wants to make money out of writing, affiliates or ads they post on their blogs. Some for diary while others to socialize and inform. I am a typical work at home mom who is not fond of going out. Blogging became my way of making friends and meeting people. Blogging does not only thought me how to monetize but to meet people with different status in life, different family background and race. It's nice to know how this invention became part of so many lives. I'm sure a lot of moms would agree that blogging become our avenue to release boredom, distress, and to express.


Comments

Pat M said…
I blog to make new friends, find out about other people and enjoy the writing on their blogs.
New follower. Stop by & follow me, too. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/.
Hugs, GraceinAZ
LisaAquinoVlog said…
Thanks Grace Inaz for sharing your thoughts. I am your new follower....
I love to blog,but I get so caught up in reading others blogs! I love to see all the different ways of life and views we all have!

I'm your new GFC follower! Please stop by my blog to follow!
Have a good evening!