A Part Of Me Went With You...



I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday and the day before that too.
I think of you in silence. I often say your name.
But all I have are memories and your picture in a frame.

Your memory is my keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in His keeping. I have you in my heart.
I shed tears for what might have been. A million times I've cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly. In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one can ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone
for part of me went with you, the day God took you home. 
   Yaakov A. Aquino February 9th, 2008 - February 11th, 2008
"If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died."

Comments

bong said…
So hard to let you go, but parting is a sweet sorrow...
Bong said…
To my wife...my most beautiful son Yaakov... my most precious daughter BEA...

this is for you...

So many sleepless nights
So many thoughts untold
So many words unspoken
So many things undone

I'm tired, I'm burden
desperate, darken
saddened, dissolute
ashamed... aloof...

Cant do one thing
Cant finish anything
Cant say something
I LOVE YOU...rare feeling!

-Bong T.Aquino-


-copyright protected-
I never saw my little angel. She went into God's arms on her 7th week of being conceived. I did conceive with my now perfect little princess right after I miscarried. I believe God wanted me to prepare for something more grand.

Thanks for the GFC follow. Looking forward to knowing more about you and reading your posts.

~~ Kat ~~
My Tots Exactly!
My Tummy Calls