LenovoG550: My best techie choice

I was sauntering around the nearest mall in Manila City in search of a affordable and latest laptop. I came across to this computer store in Gilmore and saw the LenovoG550. I checked its features.Comfortable and solid keyboard. Configurations include either Intel Pentium or Core 2 Duo processor and up to 4GB DDR3 installed memory.

Exactly what I'm looking for. Aside from that It's also affordable! Lenovo Ideapad G550 2958-9PU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

I have been using my new LenovoG550 for a couple of  months now.
I never have one before and my great experience in my new gadget is worth sharing to those who are thinking or wishing to buy a new laptop. The specification is vast to upload more videos and photos and other programs.

  Based from what I have experienced, LenovoG550 is easy to navigate.
It provides me with easy features to learn and master. Its manual is also informative and is easy to understand. For me, it's a gem to keep. For those first time laptop buyers, this item is really the perfect one for you. Perfect Christmas Gift too!
 It has a lot of features which I enjoy most, like its built in camera which is very clear.
Its microphone is also loud and easily to pick sounds.
I can't ask for more with my new gadget. I'm glad I chose LenovoG550.

Comments