Things I want to accomplish for new year

Whenever we reach a new year in our life, we always set new goals, our new year's resolution, and future plans. This 2012 for me can be crazier as 2011 for sure. I have so many things I want to get done for 2012.

Things I want to accomplish, my plans and goals. Let me share some with you.

1. I received a Sony Alpha 55 from my husband this Christmas. This made me decided to learn photography to be able to enjoy its full features. 

2. I plan to enroll to a baking class. This is something I've always wanted to do, I hope this 2012 will become in to a reality.

3. Since we are moving to our own house this year, hopefully 6 months from now, I would like to start buying new things for my house, such us kitchen wares, bedding, etc. Small stuffs for now. Since I am always on a tough budget, scouting on sale items is my target for this year.

4. More home-based jobs to be able to accomplish all 3 above.

5. My daughter is so excited to go to school. Though I find her too young for a normal school maybe toddler's workshops suitable to her age is a lot better. 

6. With the new house that we are buying this year, baking sessions and photograph workshops I want to accomplish, I would like to practice frugality this year and hopefully for the coming years.

7. More blogs.

8. More friends.

Comments

Parang pareho tayo sa no.7 & 8 Ma'am... hehehehe..
Kaya lang ang hirap mag maintain ng Maraming blogs.. :)
Lioness Rebirth said…
I hope you are able to accomplish these and many more.

Lioness- new Follower
Unknown said…
Thanks Lioness...I am following your blog Lioness Rebirth and on G+. I used my other blog, Super Social WAHM